Anal orgasm?! Omg, is this even possible? I know it’s a bit of a delicate topic for some of you, but definitely worth looking into, I promise!
The Christian influence on Western society has left some nasty effects on how we view sex today. Especially as anal sex was a dangerous sin in the past and it has remained hush-hush till today. In many traditions it’s still a no-go, although the anus has been a part of our sexual instinct since humankind has existed.
But actually anal sex is on the rise; in a National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior by the University of Zagreb they found that 40-45 percent of young women and men had tried anal sex. That’s around 10-15 percent more than 20 years ago.
Anal sex seems for many a black and white thing. Either you hate it, or you can’t get enough of it. For some the combination of anal sex and orgasm can never ever go together. For others it’s a no brainer. There are women who can only have an orgasm through anal sex. As Naomi Wolf says in her book, Vagina, we are all wired differently. To find out if you are the more anal type you’ll need to give it a chance, especially if you’ve never tried it before.
After you and your partner has agreed on trying anal sex, you both have taken all the precautions, and the initial stage where she gets uncomfortable has passed… Men, it’s time to give her one of the most amazing orgasm of her life!… An anal-orgasm!
This is some info right from Gabrielle Moore’s book Anal Pleasure For Her that explains what is anal orgasm, and how to give one to your woman.
Let’s take a look:
An anal orgasm is an orgasm achieved by anal stimulation through an inserted finger, penis or anal sex toy. It is an extremely pleasurable sensation that every woman can achieve but not every man knows to deliver.
Her sexual climax will depend on your ability to touch and thrust her at the right time.
An anal orgasm happens typically through indirect stimulation of her G-Spot through the wall shared between her vagina and her rectum.
(However, keep in mind that anal stimulation can also offers a shortcut to reach indirectly the back of her deep spot. The back of her deep spot is located in the deepest part of the vagina, all the way in before the cervix.
This spot is harder to reach with your fingers inside her vagina, but through anal penetration, your penis is at an angle that allows for easier reach of this spot.
The deep spot is responsible for some of the deepest and more intense orgasms she can have, that’s why anal sex is known to give some of the most powerful orgasms)
There are different sources of sexual stimulation during anal penetration: Sensation from the anus, the rectum, and the G-spot (And the deep spot!)
Each of these tissues send sensory signals to the brain through different pair of nerves: The anus through the pudendal nerves, the rectum through the pelvic nerves, and the G-Spot through the hypogastric nerves.
The orgasms achieved through anal penetration are deeper, more intense, longer, lasting and give your woman a great feeling of ecstasy.
Now, let see how to give her an anal orgasm:
1. Start with massaging her butt. Use contradictory moves to enhance pleasure: Light then firm, teasing then pinching..
2. Then separate the butt a little and start massaging near the anus using gentler moves.
3. Now, try the analingus technique also called Rose Petals, which involves you moving your tongue in tiny circular loops, as if you are tracing the sepals (the small green leaves at the bottom) of a rose, and then move your tongue in a circle around the rim of the anus (known as rimming).
4. With a well lubricated finger start circling the anal opening with light motions.
5. Gradually start inserting your finger, palm side up, slowly moving in a “come here motion” to indirectly stimulate the G-Spot. Avoid pushing your finger in and out of the anus.
This is not pleasurable for her because the insertion and pushing past the tight sphincter muscles is actually the most painful part, and only when it’s over is when she can actually begin to experience the pleasure.
If you just push your finger in and out, you’re just repeating the worst part of the anal penetration over and over.
6. When done right, your fingers are able to give her extreme pleasure and make her ready for your penis. Once she’s ready, start introducing only the tip of your penis, stop a little to give her time to get used to it and relax, and then insert a little more, stop and give a little more, as much as she can handle.
As same as with the fingers, avoid pushing your penis in and out to not repeat the uncomfortable and even painful initial stage of passing through her tight sphincter. Only thrust slowly and gentle and increase the peace only when she’s ready for it.
Once you insert a whole finger or a penis and you’ll reach the rectum, another set of pleasures are involved. The outer portion of the rectum, like the vagina, has several nerve endings. The inner portion responds mostly to pressure.
If you have been gentle enough, and have properly stimulated her with your fingers, and if she’s relaxed enough to have past the uncomfortable or painful initial stage of anal, she may be able to handle a little bit more intense thrusting of your penis to take her to orgasm.
Remember though, this is not a place for rough sex, so don’t force it.
Take your time that she will be able to come once she’s ready; it may not happen the first few times or may not happen always. Go only as far as your woman is able to handle.
Also keep in mind that once your penis is inside, and you’d like to stimulate her deep spot, it needs to be stimulated by pressure not friction, so rough thrusting is not a need here to give her an orgasm.
7. When she’s about to come, you can add manual clitoral stimulation to enhance the orgasm. Some women even enjoy simultaneous penetration of the anus along with clitoral stimulation.
An anal orgasm can be an amazing experience!