Some women may worry that their boyfriends or husbands won’t be into sex toys, but most men are into pleasing their partners, which means that most men thinks these toys have a lot to offer in the bedroom. Here’s how you can use sex toys to enhance you and your partner’s sex life:
1. Let her take the lead. There are so many sex toys on the market today, you may not know which one she’ll like. She may not even know either until she’s had a chance to explore. We’ve found that most women prefer clitoral stimulation, but some women enjoy vaginal stimulation with their sex toys as well. Spend some time shopping on online sex toy sites such as Romanticplaytimes.com, and pick out a few that she might like or is curious about and either make the purchase together or surprise her with a new gift.
2. Use lube. Lube can truly make so many parts of sex better. Research study shows that the use of lubricant gave a more sensual and pleasurable experience when using sex toys during masturbation or with a partner. A water-based lubricant will work great with just about any sex toy.
3. Have a threesome. Vibrators are ideal for partner play as they can be used to stimulate a woman’s clitoris during sexual intercourse. You, your partner and the sex toy are the perfect threesome that can’t be out done. (no awkwardness afterwards). From the rear (doggie style) is ideal for vibrator play as there’s plenty of room between her body and the bed if she’s on her hands and knees. Either of you can use a vibrator, such as the silver bullet, to her stimulate her clitoris in this position while penetrating
4. Men, get in on the action too! You can share the sex toy experience with her by applying some vibration to your penis or scrotum during foreplay. Vibrating cock rings are another way to experiment with vibrations. There are also vibrating penis sleeves, vibrating anal plugs and prostate massagers with vibrating motors for her clit. For women who are already crazy about their sex toy, these additions will essentially turn your man’s dick into the perfect vibrator for your and his pleasure.
5. Using a sex toy on your partner is a big turn-on for the “giver” as well. Imagine having your lover lying down on her back with her legs spread wide open, and you’re right there, with your face just inches from her vajay-jay. You start off by lightly massaging all around it with a silver bullet, as moans in pleasure. Once she’s aroused, then the real fun begins. Tease her by placing the bullet off and on her clitoris until the point of climax. You’ll be turned on by having a front row seat, seeing what your partner is feeling, as her vagina twitches and quivers from the orgasm that you just gave her.
It gets even better when using a blindfold and/or a little bondage .
Sex toys are a great way to bring a little adventure into the bedroom, to experiment with new experiences, sharing them with your partner. Plus, having a few around can really expand what’s on the menu, and that means you and your partner are more likely to leave the table feeling satisfied.